Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My new Barefoot Blog!

Welcome to my new blog! My name is Chad, and I intend to use this blog as the dumping ground of my experiences and adventures in running and fitness.

It will serve several purposes:

1) I will post musings about barefoot and minimalist running. This will include the progression of my training and my ultimate pursuit of running a barefoot marathon.

2) I will write running gear reviews. These reviews will include running shorts, shirts, jackets, electronics, and perhaps most importantly minimalist shoes.

3) I will share race reports and other training milestones I encounter on the roads and trails.

4) I will post barefoot/minimalist-relevant videos and writings from other interesting sources.

I hope that you enjoy following my adventures. May your cadence by quick and your footfalls be soft and silent!

Barefoot Motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment